Tuesday, March 8, 2011

we're still here...

Not really sure why I haven't updated, but we're still here.
I may or may not be making this private, so send me your email address in case the mood strikes me...it's too time consuming to search out everyone's ;)
Seriously, though, please do.
(nicoleshipley13@gmail.com)


ANYWAY, some pictures.
This is how I've felt about blogging lately.  Thanks Emma.
Actually, on this day, I was running around getting some things done, and I looked up at Emma, and this is what she looked like.  Then she rolled over and I heard her praying out loud (no joke), "Dear Jesus, please bring me a mommy and a daddy and a sister to come to my store.  And thank you for watching over us and protecting us.  Amen."  She was playing store that day...so of course I immediately stopped what I was doing and went to her store!  Jesus answers prayer, people.

And then there's Miss Maddie.  She is so close to turning two, and really seems older to me lately, like another kid instead of a baby (sigh).  Her vocabulary has exploded lately, and she really talks and tries to communicate with words.  Her newest is screaming "NICOLE!" when she wants my attention and "Momma" isn't working...so funny, but really?  The people in Target want to know why this child is screaming "Nicole!" and this mother is biting her cheek to keep from laughing and saying sweetly, "It's Mommy!"  People must think I kidnapped her.


I am so lucky to be their Mom.
Love these girls.

The end.

No comments: