Friday, February 4, 2011

random

*I painted the girls nails the other day.  Red, their choice (I was secretly hoping they'd pick the clearish-pink).  They looked really cute the first day, but now have that chipped off-look going on.

 *The girls take some interesting pictures with that camera.  One day I'll have to figure out how to share them.

 *Emma is wearing bee antenna with a hat on top.  Also, she loves to make up songs.  She sang one to me yesterday about a prince named Bill saving Mommy and Maddie princess in a castle.  And then she told me when she's a mommy she's going to marry Daddy and I'm going to have to be the baby.  I think if I had a son, he would want to marry me and Daddy would have to be the baby ;)

*I told Maddie not to sit in the toy baby crib.  She didn't listen, so I took a picture, and waited to see if it would break.  It didn't.  Pick your battles.



*I kind of neglect my childrens' appearance at times.  Emma wore that get-up for hours, and Maddie (below) took one sock off and happily walked around all evening like that.   

No comments: