Friday, August 13, 2010

VBS

Today was the last day of VBS and the parents were invited to come a little early to hear them sing the songs they've learned this week. (Emma is in the orange dress in the front row.)
A few things about this video:
1.  I'm really bad at keeping a steady hand.  (I was trying to watch Maddie, who was running around, and video Emma.)  
2.  Emma kept lifting up her dress and showing her panties to everyone.  (For the record, I tried to put shorts on under her dress today, but she fought me...)
3.  You can hear Emma say hi to Maddie during one of the songs
4. Emma started off singing softly, then just watched everyone else and smiled at me the rest of the time.  At least she was happy :)
5.  I may have slightly teared up and was overly proud...and now I understand every gushy parent that came to my kindergarten plays.

No comments: