Sunday, August 15, 2010

play-do and pudding

Maddie really thinks she can do everything Emma does, so I let her and see what happens.  Play-do is a new favorite of hers, and she pretty much has stopped trying to eat it :)  

I don't know what is going on with Emma's hair, and her "princess" skirt.
Maddie will no longer watch Emma and I make something, she has to be a part of it too.
They helped me mix pudding the other night, and it really wasn't that big of a mess (except of course when they ate it.)
 Okay, I just noticed our TV remote is on the island...Maddie loves to bring it to us, and I must of have just stuck it up there when I was making dinner.  I find things in such random places sometimes.

I don't know what Emma's doing here, but Maddie's face here makes me laugh.  She is so happy to be helping, and her face is stained orange from spaghetti sauce. 

No comments: