Tuesday, February 23, 2010

purple bunny

 Emma has a bunny that she has slept with and loved since she was about 9 months old.  We had a few extra as back ups (see here) but somehow along the course of time three have made it out of circulation and she carries all three along.  One poor bunny was accidently washed with a pair of new jeans, and became "Purple Bunny".  I thought Emma would have been devastated, but now that is her favorite one, and she pretends that Purple Bunny is a baby and also Emma sometimes.  
The other two are Mommy and Daddy bunny, who sometimes will put Purple Bunny in time out (no idea where she got that from.)  

Meet the Bunny Family 
(Purple Bunny isn't so purple anymore after a few more washes, but somehow Emma looks them each in the eye and will tell me which one she is.)
 
Now that I think about, I think there is actually a fourth bunny in her closet (you know how those rabbits multiply).  She would die of happiness if she knew, but we'll save that for a rainy day.

No comments: