Sunday, October 19, 2008

wanted: bunny

Emma has been talking (or trying to) lately. It makes Bill and me laugh everyday. My favorite is "Melmo" (Elmo). If we ask her a question, she will shake her head no fiercely, or nod her head and say "ya-ess". And she usually means what she says. She wasn't always a great sleeper, but we did something right somewhere (or we're just lucky), because at bedtime, when we will ask Emma if she wants to go to bed, she says "Ya-ess", runs to the stairs and shakes the gate. Then when we get her in bed she hugs her bunny, lays down, we say her prayers, and she goes to sleep....
Speaking of her bunny (not the one pictured), she will NOT go to sleep without him. I tried adding different animals to her bed, but she only wants her bunny. Two nights ago, Bill put her in bed, and bunny was missing, so it was a red alarm at our house (and Emma started crying). I ran around in a panic downstairs looking for him, thinking she will never go to sleep without him! I FINALLY found him in our coffee table drawer. Thanks Em.
We used to have a back-up bunny, but he's at the baby-sitter's house now for naptime...and when I looked at Kohl's last week for a new one (hers is getting kind of shabby)...they were out! I did search online, and found his twin on Ebay, but that's a last resort. So if anyone finds this bunny at a store, please call. (So funny the things that I worry about now.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found the bunny at Kohls...will send it in the mail....please email me your new address

Nicole said...

Ha ha, I can't believe anyone found it. Emma will be so happy!