Thursday, May 1, 2008

bunny

Emma has a bunny that she loves. I started giving it to her at naptime when I was trying to teach her to fall asleep on her own, so she would have something to cuddle with, and it was the first soft toy I saw. Now when I put her down to sleep, she hugs her bunny so tight, and usually falls asleep with it under her arm or next to her. I've given her other soft toys to cuddle with if bunny is in the wash, but she has little interest in them, and it even takes her longer to fall asleep if it's missing. Well everybody needs some-bunny to love (haha, that's awful.)




She likes to chew on bunny's ears, so he (she?) gets washed weekly.

She fell asleep like this (I moved the bunny after I took the picture).
today at her morning nap

1 comment:

Laurie said...

She looks soooo cute in this last picture and I want to jump in her crib and snuggle with her!