Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ducky


I had bought this ducky last winter when Emma began to hate baths as a possible solution, but she never used it. I threw it in not-yet-born Maddie's closet simply because I did not want to be bothered with returning it. I reallllllly hated Maddie's baby tub, it was awkward and she seemed uncomfortable it it. But then I remembered I had the ducky! As soon as she could sit up supported I began putting her in it for baths. And I love it. And she loves it. She laughs as the duck and happily plays while we give her a bath. And she's safe.
But I think the day Maddie graduates to the bathtub is coming soon (Bill actually managed to give them a bath together the other night, minus-the-duck.) So I hurried up and took a picture before I miss my chance and she's off at college. We'll miss you, Ducky.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

awww, so precious. Can't wait to get together with you guys!