Wednesday, January 6, 2010

potty time

I forgot to mention, but Emma is doing an awesome time going on the potty! She wears panties all day now, except for nap and bedtime, and has had few, if any, accidents. I probably ask her 50 times a day if she has to go potty, and she usually knows and runs to go. I even have taken her out on errands in her panties! I was really nervous, but she tells me she doesn't want to put a diaper on, so I've been brave (and have been bringing a change of clothes...just in case.)
We had a fear of pooping on the potty for a few days, but we promised her she would get a ring pop if she went. Well happy new year to us, on New Year's Eve she pooped on the potty!
And can I say, I love her hiney in panties (except her pants fall down even more easier now ;)

(Oh, and the ruby shoes. She had just watched The Wizard of Oz...minus the black & white part and fast-forward thru the witch parts...and I took her to Target with me. We had to return Emma's slippers from Santa, she didn't like them, and instead of getting new slippers, she picked out the shoes. She calls them Wizard of Oz shoes. Not very practical...but they were from Santa.)

No comments: