I told Emma that she needed to nap so we could go on the swingset later, and she woke up asking to go out, so out we went. I really thought I could get one decent picture of the girls outside in the leaves, but a 6 month old can't be bribed, and 2 year old can walk away.
Maddie's not quite sitting up by herself, so this was difficult without Emma.
The only picture of Maddie looking and smiling.
The only picture of Maddie looking and smiling.
I told Emma to be Maddie's "seat-belt" so she wouldn't fall, but ended up pulling her down on top of her.
I thought relocating in the yard would help, but Maddie just wanted to pick up and eat the leaves, and then Emma joined in throwing them.
So I gave up, and we played out front for a while.
This didn't work out so well...Maddie just wanted chew on the wheel.
.jpg)
Another way we passed the time today. Bill's giant (old) drawings from work become great scrap paper. (This is only at like 4:00, and look how dark it is getting! I miss summer.)
No comments:
Post a Comment