Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dedication

Today was Madeline's baby Dedication, where we commit as parents to raise her in a Christian home, teach her about Jesus, and pray for her as she grows, and and the church prays for her/with us. It was a nice service, I felt so blessed and emotional seeing all of our family and friends who truly love us and Madeline. After church, everyone came back to our house for lunch, and it was a really great afternoon.
(She had a little potty issues today, so she wasn't as chipper as usual, poor thing).

Up on stage. Maddie was such a good girl (Emma kept saying Down, and Grandpop).I loved this. Maddie started grabbing Emma and laughing, and then made Emma laugh. You can see her big grin.

Sisters

Couldn't get a smile!

1 comment:

danielle said...

WOW! Who took those pictures of you at church? ;) hehe

What a great day! The girls and I had a lot of fun!!!