Emma likes to carry around her baby dolls and imitate what I do with Maddie.
Here I realized she was imitating nursing her baby, made me laugh.
Here I realized she was imitating nursing her baby, made me laugh.
Maddie's had a stuffy nose the past few days, and I've discovered how much she HATES having her nose suctioned/wiped/cleaned. To the point of extreme screaming. Almost makes me want to just leave it and keep a crusty, running, drippy nose. Almost.
She also has her two bottom teeth coming in!
This is after a nap and I couldn't get enough of those cheeks.
Before church on Sunday, the girls were sitting with Bill during our team effort of getting everyone dressed and out the door. Bill said this would be a good picture, so I took it, and he was right.
And this was tonight.
After a long day, a little snuggle time is what we all needed
(Maddie crashed and missed out).
After a long day, a little snuggle time is what we all needed
(Maddie crashed and missed out).
No comments:
Post a Comment