Thursday, September 10, 2009

welcome fall

I am really loving this weather we've been having! It's so nice to not break a sweat walking to the mailbox. My windows have been open for a week, and it is so nice to have a cold breeze at night. We've been playing outside a lot more again.
Emma loves her sandbox, but the end of the summer also means not much sand left in the box...
Look under the table and you'll see why. She loves to dump it out, especially through the hole meant for a sun umbrella.

And I love her in long sleeves and sneakers. Emma hasn't worn socks all summer until last week when I put her in sneakers, and it was a whole new concept for her. She looks like such a big kid to me.
She's becoming more confident on her swingset. She used to be scared to climb this ladder.And I think she learned this from the Botbyl girls :) Getting brave!
Speaking of the Botbyl girls, Chloe spent time with us while Cambelle met her preschool teacher. Emma loved it once she got past the sharing her toys issue. And I loved having her (I would have kept her for all day :)
Chloe apparently had more important people to talk to.
I did put her to work cleaning.
I think I tired them out.

1 comment:

danielle said...

Oh My Gosh... too funny! Thanks again for watching her... I really appreciate it!