Emma always is very where Maddie is, whether she is asleep or awake, and if Maddie starts crying, Emma is running a paci over and sticking into her mouth (sometimes unwelcomed). She even occassionally will share her beloved Bunny with her sister.
Maddie is such a wiggle worm now, she will literally throw herself backwards out of your arms if you aren't holding on tight enough (luckily, it has not literally happened!) And she is a rolling champ! She will roll to her belly, to her back, and belly again all within seconds. Sometimes when I change their diapers (yes, potty training is on hold...I'll post about that another time), Maddie will roll towards Emma and try to grab her. Emma either loooves that Maddie is rolling to/on her and laughs, or haaaaates that Maddie is touching her/her things and will tell her, "No Maddie!" It's funny, but it won't be the more mobile Maddie becomes.
A few pictures from our weekend:
We gained another hour sleep by putting Maddie in our bed at 7:30 Sunday morning! Emma slept in too, so we woke up late feeling rested. I loved the view from my pillow, so I took a picture. (Sorry Bill for sharing it, but it's precious!)
1 comment:
SUCH a cute picture!
Post a Comment