We spent another night down the shore and had a great time. The weather was perfect. Friday we took Emma to a park on 34th Street that was so much fun. Emma usually goes to the park with me while Bill is working, so it was even more fun that Bill could play with Emma...and I could sit on a bench with Maddie and watch!
my happy girl

getting tired...one day pictures of her will not be in the car seat!

The blue ground was cushioned and put a little spring in your step. I loved walking on it.

Saturday was such a beautiful day on the beach.

And of course we went to the boardwalk and rides.
That slide was so high and fast, I actually got scared and had a rush like a roller coaster from it!

my girls


On the other side of the Music Pier is an awesome view of the ocean. For some reason I never knew this. Emma loved watching the waves, and was upset when we had to leave.
3 comments:
We love sitting on the other side of the music pier. We actually get our pizza and take it there to eat it. Brayden loves watching the waves and it is really peaceful. Maddie is getting so big and has changed so much just in the last couple of weeks.
Great picture of you and your two girls! Love it!
awesome pics nic! I love the one close up of maddie, I want to eat her cute cheeks:)
Post a Comment