Emma's becoming a ham when I pull out the video camera. This is from a few weeks ago, we had just gotten home from the shore and she was bouncing around, so I got out the camera.
It's kind of long and I was going to edit it but I liked it all. A few points:
1. It's so funny that Bill and Maddie are watching in the background.
2. Emma's hair is wild, but I'm giving up a constant battle to keep her hair out of her face. Hair wins.
3. She says her name like she's possessed because she did it once and we all laughed, and then my brother-in-law Brian and Yvonne encourage it...haha, thanks :)
4. I say, "Good job!" WAY too much. I didn't even know I was saying it...nothing like excessive positive reinforcement.
It's kind of long and I was going to edit it but I liked it all. A few points:
1. It's so funny that Bill and Maddie are watching in the background.
2. Emma's hair is wild, but I'm giving up a constant battle to keep her hair out of her face. Hair wins.
3. She says her name like she's possessed because she did it once and we all laughed, and then my brother-in-law Brian and Yvonne encourage it...haha, thanks :)
4. I say, "Good job!" WAY too much. I didn't even know I was saying it...nothing like excessive positive reinforcement.
No comments:
Post a Comment