Our deck is finally finished!! (minus the stair railing) Bill has been building it since the beginning of April, on free weekends and evenings, and with friends and family helping, he has finished it. I love it, and love even more that we can use our back door and eat outside. We had our first family meal out there, and I have to say it was Delicious! Bill brought Emma's pool up so she could "swim" while he grilled. And I made snow crabs, so good it almost brought a tear to my eye (jk). 
You'll see Emma's eating corn on the cob, thanks to her wanting to be like Cambelle.
I'm so happy she's expanding her food choices.
Thanks Cambelle :)
We just had the backyard cleared so the swingset could go in the back. Grass (seed) to come in the fall. You can see the stair rail in progress (Bill took a break to build the swingset.) You'll see Emma's eating corn on the cob, thanks to her wanting to be like Cambelle.
I'm so happy she's expanding her food choices.
Thanks Cambelle :)
2 comments:
It looks sooo good! I can't wait to sit out there with you with a cup of coffee!
Great Job Bill!!! It looks just great. Enjoy you time out there while you can... The leaves will be falling soon... Mrs Rambo
Post a Comment