Maddie still refuses to sleep laying flat in her crib...or even on her side. I've tried putting her in the crib, sound asleep, and 2 minutes later she wakes up like, "What is this!" I've tried letting her fall asleep on her own, like she will do in her bouncy chair (see above), but she seems to think I'm insane.
So for the time being, she sleeps like the pictures show. In her crib, in the chair. She gets up maybe twice a night to eat, but sometimes I'm so out of it, I'll just feed her even if she wasn't hungry, and she'll fall asleep three seconds later. Maddie does get restless and wakes up a few times, and we'll just rock her or turn her to her other side, and she'll go back to sleep. Even naps...in her swing or in that chair. I keep saying, one day she'll sleep in the crib. I mean, she won't be one sleeping in that...right? Any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment