Last night we headed down the shore for the night, since Bill took off of work today. On the way down, we got Chic-fil-a drive-thru to eat in the car. Emma was doing well eating her nuggets, until I looked back and saw this
The girls all ready for bed, snuggling with Daddy. Emma wasn't being cooperative for a picture.
So this morning we woke up to clouds. But it was early, so we thought they'd go away. We walked down the street to eat breakfast, (I love going out to breakfast) and it poured while we ate. It stopped long enough for us to walk home, and five minutes after we got in, the sky opened up. And then thunder,lightening, and more rain. It stopped enough for us to go get lunch, and then rained a little bit more.
The rain.
Emma and I entertained ourselves on the porch making faces.
Maddie was a good girl the whole time. Love her.
I love her little legs and feet.
I was so excited for Emma to go the beach, since last time she was here was last summer. Well, she didn't disappoint, she loved it all. Especially the water. We didn't go in far, just enough for the waves to get her wet. She really loved the waves bringing the water in and out, it was like a game for her. Sometimes I wish I had paparazzi following me, I would have loved pictures of her in the water. I did get a few in the sand. We went to the boardwalk after dinner, then came home, but I gave up taking pictures by that point.
1 comment:
great posting of your shore fun! Isn't it so much fun having 2 little girlie girls!
Post a Comment