


Lauren visited today with Koda and it made me wish Emma had a dog! Emma is in love with Koda, and when we were outside, she just walked that little dog around. He just followed her up and down the sidewalk and around our house about 10 times, but kept looking back at Lauren like HELP. We love him.


Then we found some frogs on our trek around the house. Emma, who screams like she's being tortured if a bug comes in a 10 foot radius of her, loved the frogs and wanted to hold them. I screamed when the frog jumped (wonder where Emma gets her fear of nature from) but thankfully Lauren was there to catch it. I couldn't believe it when Emma held it (she almost squashed the poor frog!)
I'm loving these nice days outside!
1 comment:
WHAT? Emma held a frog? Awesome... I still can't believe it ;)
Post a Comment