Yesterday Bill and I decided to head down to Ocean City after naps, where my parents were staying for the weekend. (I'm not ready to subject them to Maddie up at night, but maybe next month we'll stay over.) All I had to say to Emma was "horsies" (the carousel) and she was ready to go!
Riding the horsies.
Emma was SO excited and happy to be on the ride, it brought tears to my eyes.
Very serious.
This picture is such a blur, but I love it anyway.
Riding Dumbo with Daddy.
This was them last year. What a difference!! Same unsure look though.

Riding the spinny-bears (my name for them) with Grandpop and Daddy. It made me dizzy watching them spin, but Emma was fine.
Worn out from the rides.
Maddie just hanging out.
Actually, she did not enjoy her boardwalk experience. Demanded to eat, and let unsatisfied with her bottle.
While we were dealing with Maddie and her bottle issues, Grandmom and Grandpop treated Emma to an ice cream cone, which of course she loved.
The ride home had the most beautiful sunset. I tried to get a picture, but it doesn't give it justice.
1 comment:
Good for you to get out and about... I can't believe how Emma has grown in one year. Maddie still looks like Bill... You have a beautiful family. Mum Rambo
P.S. Always read your blog when I am checking on my girls!!!
Post a Comment