Thursday, June 26, 2008

boardwalk

Yesterday we decided to go down the shore for the night, so Bill took a half day at work and off today. His parents were down there this week already, and Matt, Michelle and the girls came down for the evening, so we had a lot of fun.
Kaylee, Macki, Emma, and Gia ready for rides
Emma did "so big" so the girls joined in for a cute picture
Gia and Kaylee on Dumbo
Macki rode with Emma on the boats. Emma did good driving and trying to ring the bell...

Macki reassuring her...

The look of panic. Emma decided she wanted off, and cried so hard everytime the she went past us and put her arms up for us to get her. It really broke my heart that I couldn't help her. The woman did stop the ride and gave Emma to us. She was done after that.

Bill took her on the carousel, but she wanted nothing to do with rides. He was a good sport and even sat on the horse trying to get her to like it. Maybe next time.

Bill, Kaylee, Matt, and Gia went on the log-flume (?)

All better. Ice cream and peek-a-boo makes everything better. (I have to fake Emma out when we think she's had enough ice cream and we give her the spoon.)

Gia and Kaylee enjoying their ice cream.

Pop-pop and Mom-mom (Can you see who Bill looks like?)

Not the best hair weather for me....

Matt and Michelle

This morning Bill let me sleep in a little, and when I got up there was hot coffee and french toast stuffed with bananas with bacon (thank you Poppop!!) We shopped a little, I won $12 in scratch-offs (I spent $7....so I'm really only up five). And this is the best part...I went to the beach, by MYSELF, and read a magazine. It was wonderful.

1 comment:

danielle said...

Why do you always win with the scratch offs? I just bought $5 worth and I didn't win anything! UGH! You have better luck then me!