Wednesday, April 1, 2009

not much

Not much new is happening here.  I am {im}patiently waiting for the baby to arrive.  Next Wednesday is my last day of work (to quote one of Emma's favorite phrase "YAY!") and it can't come soon enough.  By the time I get home from work each day I feel like I could go into labor any minute (obviously that has not been the case).  The baby is considered full-term on Tuesday, so let's get going.
Emma has a love/hate relationship with my belly.  Last night she loved it, giving the "baby" kisses, singing to her, and saying hello to my bellybutton.  Tonight she yelled NO to it, and was so fidgety while snuggling with me I swear she elbowed the baby in the face.  She does point to the baby's room every time we go upstairs and says, "that's baby's bed" and then points to her room, "that's Emma's bed."  
(And it still is just "Baby".  Bill and I have not agreed on a name yet.  It's driving me nuts.)
A few random pictures from the past week:

Actually smiling for the camera!
Helping me decorate the Easter egg tree.

2 comments:

Shannon Kitchen said...

We'll be thinking of and praying for you guys these next few weeks. Hopefully baby comes sooner rather than later, but not before you agree on a name! :) Looking forward to hearing of her arrival and seeing pics!

danielle said...

YAY! I can't wait till the baby arrives either.. I wonder who she'll look like! Hang in there.. she'll be here soon!