Sunday, March 22, 2009

flowers

The past two weeks, Bill has been painting Emma's and the baby's room, and switching around the furniture.  I'm keeping Emma in a crib until she complains, and right now she is the best sleeper, so I'm not messing up a good thing.  (And I'm not ready for her to be free to get out bed yet.)  Her new bed converts into a toddler bed and a full bed, so we'll have it forever.  (She calls it "new bed".)  
So I'm still not done decorating the two rooms, but I had to share Emma's.  Yesterday, Danielle came over and painted flowers in her room, and I LOVE them.  They make me so happy.  And I think Emma loves them too.  Thanks Danielle!!!  (They took her like a half-hour to do, and she just free-hand painted them.  I'm very impressed.)


3 comments:

danielle said...

YAY! The flowers look great... I'm glad you like them. I'll be over soon to paint ladybugs and butterflies.

Laurie said...

AWW It looks soooooooo good, I think I will hire Danielle when we move!

adrienne said...

Super cute! Can you believe you will have two little girls soon?! You're on the home stretch girl!