April 28th is my official due date, but in my mind I could go any minute. I feel a lot more laid back about this baby, which means I still don't have everything ready, but am okay with it. Today was my last day of work, and I am so excited to have this time with Emma before our new addition joins us. I feel a little sad she doesn't know that soon Mommy and Daddy will not be giving her their undivided attention anymore, but I'm so happy that she will have a sister to grow up with. Emma LOVES babies, but doesn't really love either of us holding one, so we'll see how she does when her sister comes.
I haven't shared any belly pics yet, they aren't my favorite, but here are a few from the past week.
Emma will randomly remember that there's a baby in my belly and lift my shirt to look.
I wanted to get a picture taken with her, and we asked her where the baby was, and this is what happened.
37 weeks and counting
2 comments:
You go girl! You're so close to getting the sweet reward for 9 loooong months:) I can't wait to meet what's-her-name;)
Come on out baby....I want to hold you :)
Post a Comment