Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday

Friday the weather people had it all wrong, and predicted rain in the afternoon.  Instead it was sunny and warm and I actually got hot in the sun!  Before lunch, I had a doctor's appointment (nothing exciting to report, still pregnant.) so Danielle watched Emma for me.  Emma loves playing with them, so much so she was slightly annoyed when it was time to go, and cried Chloe Cambelle the whole way home.  


Cambelle, Emma, and Chloe really enjoyed their popsicles. 

(I stole this pic from Danielle)

Since it was SO warm, after naptime, Emma and I stayed outside until dinner.  She's having so much fun with her sand table this year.  
After dinner, we dyed Easter eggs.  I let Emma get closer to the eggs than I did last year, but it was still hard for her to help (without dying herself.)  So I dyed the eggs and Emma got to decorate with stickers.  She was only interested for about 10 minutes, then was done.  
(Do u like the Shipley's Donut cups? My brother-in-law found them at a dollar store.  Random.)




No comments: