My aunt from Florida sent Emma some presents for Easter, which were a BIG hit. There was jewelry in the package, and Emma had to have EVERY piece on her body, including each pair of the four sunglasses. So here she is decked out in new bracelets, a ring, clip-on earrings (which I thought she wouldn't like the feeling of, but didn't mind), the sunglasses (yes, she asked for each pair!), and she was already wearing a necklace she had made at the babysitter's house today. My little fashionista.
Everytime I looked at her, I couldn't stop laughing. I think it was her serious expression and the clip-on earrings.
Her babysitter also gave her a giant ball as an Easter gift. She had to hold it the whole car ride home. Even though Emma is all about jewelry, she also is very fearless and nuts the way she plays. She kept sitting on the ball, then throwing herself so the ball would roll and she would fall off (Don't worry, Mom, I caught her so she didn't bang her head.) She was laughing so hard, I didn't stop her.
1 comment:
I love the color of her shirt and how it matches the ball
Post a Comment