Easter morning Emma had so much fun going through her Easter basket. I didn't really get her a lot of candy, but the candy that was in there she loved. She hadn't eaten breakfast yet, but already snuck a few jelly beans (I had to hide the rest.) A large part of her diet yesterday consisted of jelly beans and chocolate.
Organizing her "Easter eggs". She didn't figure out they were chocolate yet, and I didn't tell her. She did figure it out by the time we were at my mom's, where I caught her trying to rip the foil off the chocolate and stuff it in her mouth before her mean-mom stopped her.
Excited to see Dora. They are Wonder Writers- markers that only show up on the paper included, but Emma only was concerned with putting the caps on and off the markers. Guess I got my money's worth?
Trying to stuff her mouth with jelly beans.
Confession: I had bought Emma an Easter dress, then saw another one I liked, so I figured I'd decide that day which for her to wear (I can be ridiculous sometimes). Emma wore this yellow dress the day before to Sophie's birthday party, and after having her trying on both her Easter dresses (not an easy task, let me tell you), I decided I liked the yellow one better than either Easter dress. In my defense, Bill did agree with me. A little encouragement was all I needed. So she wore the day-old yellow dress. And I'm blaming my pregnancy on my inability to decide how to dress my daughter, and that she wore the same dress two days in a row. Oh well. It wasn't dirty, and she smelled nice.
Our attempt at a family picture.
I don't think there's a good angle when your nine-months pregnant.
Emma was more concerned with the neighbor's dog barking at us than getting a great family picture.
My mom has this rocking horse from when she was little, and Emma always rocks on it when we go over. She actually rocks a little too hard, and I waiting for the day she breaks it.
I don't know what she's doing, but I loved this face.
1 comment:
She looked beautiful both days in that dress! Yellow is a great color for her! :)
Post a Comment