Christmas Day was as much with Emma as I hoped it would be. I couldn't wait for her to get up and go downstairs. When Emma first came downstairs, she saw her baby in the stroller and yelled, "BABY!" and took off running towards the tree. It was so cute it almost made me cry. She really doesn't like baby dolls yet, but I knew she'd like pushing the stroller, so I was surprised...until she dropped the baby on the floor, and took off running with the stroller. It was so funny. She would play with a toy for a while until we showed her she had another present to open. She really was so content all morning playing, she barely stopped to eat. I loved seeing how excited she was about all her presents.
playing with her puzzles
her new train occupied her for a long time, she kept re-stacking the blocks
opening her stocking
Coloring with her new crayons and coloring book, she was SO into coloring all day. I think she had a goal to cover every inch of the page with crayon.
Taking a break from toys and watching the Walt Disney Christmas Parade with Momom.
(Yes, she wore this dress on Christmas Eve, but I really wanted her to wear it both times...and she won't wear it again anyway.)
Opening a present from Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Brian.
More presents!
I guess Emma didn't realize I was taking a picture and couldn't figure out what Grandmom was doing.
It's rare for Emma to sit with Aunt Michelle (because Emma loves Uncle Matt too much) so I had to document it.
1 comment:
Emma looked so cute!
Post a Comment