Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went over to my sister's house with some family.  Emma got to open up presents from my aunts and uncles who live out of state (thank you so much!!!!), and it helped her practicing ripping open presents (she got a little too excited and starting opening other people's presents). 

The best family picture we've had in a long time!


She had a lot of fun pushing around the Dora bag from Aunt Sandy.

Aunt Yvonne gave her an early present, an Elmo purse.
Emma loved her new Elmo phone from Aunt Sandy so much, she refused to let it go when she went to bed.  Since she was SO tired, I just let her, and she fell asleep in five minutes on top of it.  So cute.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the family picture....Reid got an Elmo phone too, but I'm exchanging it bc you can barely hear it!