Wednesday, December 24, 2008

we love Santa

Emma has been talking about Santa for weeks. Everytime we see a Santa on TV or in a book or on someone's lawn she gets so excited and says, "Santa!" Even though I originally thought we would skip Santa this year due to my fear of her screaming, I decided to take her today (yes, on Christmas Eve) to see Santa. We talked about Santa the whole car ride there, and while we waited in line, and Emma did seem excited when she first saw him. But by the time we got real close, I could see her panic set in. I just told the picture lady, "Snap it fast!" and Bill told Santa, "Hold her tight!" and here was the result. She was fine two seconds later, and she walked happily around the mall holding Bill's hand. On the way out I said, "Say bye to Santa." Emma yelled NO! and hid her face (but she does love looking at her picture with Santa!)
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: