Yesterday Bill started painting our family room, and Emma and I kept each other busy. I had all intentions to paint too after Emma went down for a nap, but Bill doesn't seem to appreciate my painting abilities and wouldn't let me help. That's okay, I think I took a ten minute nap on the couch while I was "waiting" for Bill to say I could have the paint roller...Later on we visited Laurie and Jordan. Emma had SO much fun with Reid, a little too much maybe. I think their goal was to destroy Laurie's living room together. But it was cute. And little Leah just slept. Love her!
Emma found her bucket and carried it around trying to dig while we were home playing.

1 comment:
Ben wouldn't let me help paint either! I was only allowed to help with the primer - which gets covered up anyway.
Post a Comment