Tuesday, August 12, 2008

what's new

Not too much has been going on since we moved, other than getting settled in. Emma is doing her part to help; she recently went from taking two naps to one, so now I have a whole chunk of time in the afternoon to get things done (yesterday she napped from 12:30-3:30!) Emma has been a lot of fun lately, I feel like each month she is so much more fun than the last. She really makes me laugh everyday, especially when she imitates us. Bill and I play a game with her where we run and hide behind something, and then jump out and "scare" her, and she falls over laughing, and we do it all over again. Lately she has been trying to pop her head over and around things to scare us back, all while giggling. We should be careful though, we don't want her to become one of those kids that plays pranks! Some pictures of our week so far.

munching on see-food (haha, get it?) it's a cookie.
Her expression makes me laugh.

Emma got a new toy, those pegs that you hammer in the holes. She obsessively played with them all day, putting the pegs in, taking them out, carrying them around with her, etc., and had a mini-tantrum at naptime when she tried to take them to bed with her and I stopped her. A whole day of fun, all for $7.99! the diaper peeking out is a nice look :)

No comments: