
It's funny as a parent that the littlest things excite me so much (and probably bores everyone else to tears). But I still have share Emma's new discoveries.
1. She finally realized that her Little People family can sit in their chairs...and the couch, and even their toliet (yes, the house has a toliet that flushes, so funny.) I was so excited because it means she is one step closer to playing make-believe with me, and one step further from chewing on their heads.
2. I was brave and let Emma attempt to feed herself with a spoon, because she usually flips out if I try to spoon feed her (unless it's something sweet, of course), and some things she can not just pick up with her fingers (ie mashed potatoes, yogurt). She actually did pretty good for the first time, and even spoon fed me some of her dinner.1. She finally realized that her Little People family can sit in their chairs...and the couch, and even their toliet (yes, the house has a toliet that flushes, so funny.) I was so excited because it means she is one step closer to playing make-believe with me, and one step further from chewing on their heads.

House update: We found out yesterday that we make settlement July 31st! (I guess they really meant it when they said the end of July.)


1 comment:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment