Bill, Emma, and I went down to Ocean City Wednesday night, and joined my parents who have been there all week. We had fun on the beach, boardwalk, and just hanging around the house. I really really wanted Emma to stay up on the 4th of July to see fireworks, which were at 9 o'clock and two hours after her usual bed time. By 8, she had had it, so my parents offered to put her to bed and stay at the house, and Bill and I went down to the beach and watched the fireworks there. I have always wanted to do that, and it was a lot of fun. I felt really guilty Emma had missed them and I had put her to bed, but it was for the better, between her being tired and I know she would have wanted to play in the sand and not sit on the blanket, which would have been a mess that late at night.
Grandpop and Grandmom watching
the tongue out for concentration

getting a lift from Grandpop


pushing her wagon and admiring her shoes
2 comments:
So cute! I love watching her walk now with those arms up in the air! :)
I love that patriotic bathing suit on her...so cute;)
Post a Comment