This past weekend, we went to visit our friends the Rivells and the Darnalls in West Chester. It's always fun to get together, and we love seeing how the kids interact. The girls, Sophie and Emma, decided to crash Reid's bath, and the moment lasted for about .5 seconds. Reid and Sophie got annoyed with the situation, and Emma kept trying to climb out of the bathtub, but it was worth it for a picture (babies in the bathtub together is always so cute.) I didn't take anymore pictures while we were there, but the guys were very generous and let us go and get a pedicure while they watched the kids, which was so nice (especially since they had spent half the time there playing Wii)
Sophie and Emma waiting to join Reid

(this pic had to be cropped a lot to protect the girls modesty)

Sunday we had Cambelle's 2nd birthday party, and I forgot my camera, but it was a lot of fun. I didn't bring Emma's bathing suit, but Chloe was generous and lent Emma one, which was funny to me, because she's 7 months old. (It's pretty sad that Emma can still fit into 6-12 months, if it wasn't for the length, I'm sure she would still be wearing that size.) I never get pictures of Emma dressed up for church, so we took one yesterday. I love putting her in dresses, it's just not practical for everyday life.

Sophie and Emma waiting to join Reid

(this pic had to be cropped a lot to protect the girls modesty)

Sunday we had Cambelle's 2nd birthday party, and I forgot my camera, but it was a lot of fun. I didn't bring Emma's bathing suit, but Chloe was generous and lent Emma one, which was funny to me, because she's 7 months old. (It's pretty sad that Emma can still fit into 6-12 months, if it wasn't for the length, I'm sure she would still be wearing that size.) I never get pictures of Emma dressed up for church, so we took one yesterday. I love putting her in dresses, it's just not practical for everyday life.


1 comment:
Love the new background and Emma's picture at the top!
Post a Comment