Tuesday, June 17, 2008

on the go

I'm sure this is the case with every child, but Emma is on the go from the minute she gets up (at 6 am lately, boo) to the minute she goes to bed (7 pm, yay!); minus a good nap or two. (I'm very thankful that she, as of now, actually likes going to bed and sleeps through the night.) We end up spending half the day outside if we're not too busy, and it really wears me out! Here is how Emma spent some of her time today.

so strong

climbing the slide (she never makes it up)

going down the slide (I have to lift her up each time, my arms get so tired) playing in the buggy's trunk
climbing in and out of her buggy forever (she's actually getting good at getting in!)
playing with her new sand/water table

(thank you Mommom, Poppop, and (great) Grandmom!)

opening and closing the door (she smacked her lip earlier on it so hard it bled (!) but she cried harder because I took her in the house to look at it then she did because it hurt)

finally had enough, relaxing watching Elmo

No comments: