Friday night we went down the shore until last night. Emma and I went to the beach both days, and Grandmom joined us yesterday while Daddy and Grandpop golfed. I was shocked Emma let me put a hat on her, and kept it on!, so now I'll have to get ones that actually match her bathing suit. I think we brought home half the beach in Emma's bathing suit.
she climbed onto Grandmom's chair and sat there for a while
We spent a lot of time letting Emma walk around outside. She only holds on to one of our fingers for balance, and found a rock that she kept in her other hand, which she would not let go of. Everytime we let go of her when she's standing, she looks at us like, hey!, then drops to her bottom. She eventually got more confidence, and took some steps on her own Saturday night, yey! After she went to bed that night, Bill and I got to go to the boardwalk by ourselves (Grandmom and Grandpop were back at the house with Emma). It was such a nice night; we got to play games, eat ice cream, and even go on a ride (Runaway Train, ooo!)
Here's Emma rocking with her rock and Daddy.





1 comment:
Reid loves rocks too! Next time they play together all we have to give them are some rocks!
Post a Comment