Monday night we went down the shore, and even though half of Ocean City was flooded from the rain that day, we arrived to a dry house. Tuesday was my (26th) birthday, and we had a really nice relaxing day together as a family. Emma never sleeps the best down the shore, and woke up at 5:30 Tuesday morning ready to go. Emma unfortunently wasn't the most easy going for some of the day due to the early wake up (I apologized to my mom if I ever wasn't easy on one of her birthdays!) I did get a pedicure with a gift card from my parents (thanks!) and then we went out to the Island Grill so I could get Alaskan king crab legs (so so so good!) We ended up having to get the food to go to make it easier on us with Emma, but I enjoyed every bite.
Bill and I tried on hats at the 5 & 10 store, but I'm only sharing this one
Bill and I tried on hats at the 5 & 10 store, but I'm only sharing this one

my delicious cake from Ward's bakery, Bill and ate the whole thing by the end of week 
trying to get her to smile for a picture 
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment