Thursday, January 10, 2008

Regis Kelly & Emma?



Okay, so I'm not vain (everyone thinks their own child is the cutest ever) but I entered Emma into the Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby Contest. I would love for Regis to hold her picture and say, "Here's a cute baby from South Jersey," and Kelly say, "Holla Jersey babies"... or something to that affect. So the deadline is tomorrow, if you want to enter your baby click here. And I'm going to TiVo everyday and possibly see Emma's face pop up!
Emma also began her Music & Me class on Wednesday (along with Cambelle & Chloe!) and loved being there. She's the only baby there (besides Chloe) , but she was so happy watching all the kids and would look at Miss Diane singing songs and smile. So if she's happy there, it's worth it to me.
Above are pictures from this week: Emma dumping/destroying the toy basket in her room, munching on her sock, and the picture I sent to Regis & Kelly.

2 comments:

Shannon Kitchen said...

I just submitted Lyndsay's picture too! :)

danielle said...

I tried to submit Cambelle's picture but I couldn't get it to work... Good Luck girls!