Monday, January 7, 2008

sold

Some exciting news-our house sold this past weekend! The buyers signed the contracts yesterday, and we will make settlement February 22nd. I'm a little overwhelmed, since we have only six and half weeks until we move. Our house that we are building won't be ready until around late summer, so we will be living with my parents until it is done. We are so thankful that my parents are letting us stay with them, since Emma and her things will be taking over their house. It's just going to feel so long waiting to move in the new house, since we are so excited.
This was taken the week before Christmas, she's not still sporting Santa-wear.


Instead of packing, Emma and I took advantage of the beautiful spring-like day and took a walk. She loves it outside, which really makes me look forward to warmer weather.


When we came in, Emma was talking up a storm, so I grabbed the camera. I love it when she babbles, especially the way her mouth moves. Her top things to say: bahbah, dada, key (that's usually accompanied with a smile) , gaga, and ahhhhhhhh (she likes to shriek). Emma was trying to attack me and the camera, and had a case of the hiccups, which just makes it funnier.

Take one

Take Two

No comments: