This past weekend the home inspector and buyer came through our house again. So far, so good! I tried to get some packing done, Emma was a good sport and played nicely wherever I plopped her...at least for a little while.
We visited family at Grandmom's house, and Emma got to see her buddy, Maggie the dog. Emma squeals everytime the dog is near her. Maggie will say hello for a little bit, but then I think she has enough of the noise, and leaves. Pretty soon they will get to hang out everyday!

We also went to Reid's 1st birthday party! Emma was babbling up a storm as Reid ate some of his cake, she must have been so excited for her friend. Reid was very thoughtful and gave Emma a nice goody bag; a Valentine's Day bib and Puffs!
*Today Emma got a weight-check at the pediatrician's. She is now 14 lbs 1 oz, which is almost a pound more than last month, but she's still considered in the 5th percentile. The pediatrician said she is fine, she's growing, active, and is developing like any 7 month old, so we're not worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment