Friday, September 17, 2010

apple picking

Yesterday we went apple picking with Emma's preschool, which was a lot of fun, and tiring with Maddie along for the ride.  I loved seeing Emma interact with her teacher and a few kids from her class. I tried my best to get a few pictures, but Emma was going in one direction with her friends, and Maddie was off in the other, just because she can.

Emma was devastated that Maddie had apples on her shirt (which technically, was Emma's when she was younger).  She felt better when I found a shirt that was red "like an apple" in her closet.

Maddie could not resist, and many apples we brought home had teeth marks in them.

Maddie was too interested in watching a man on a tractor going by.

On the hayride back.

The day ended with Maddie spilling a container of apple cider on both of our laps and me stripping her down to her diaper because bees were chasing us.  Emma had a great time though :)

No comments: