Sunday, May 16, 2010

birthday weekend

I had a great past few days celebrating my birthday.
(These pictures are random.) 
Thursday was my birthday, so I decided to bring the girls and meet Bill for lunch.  We walked around a near-by lake (pond?) after delicious food.

These ducks ran at us looking for food (we didn't have any).

Emma was more interested in the duck poop than taking a picture with us.


Friday, my parents watched the girls for the night (!) and Bill and I went down the shore. (Thank you Mom & Dad! The girls also had a great time and got to go to the aquarium and Friendly's.) We had dinner at the Crab Trap and got to sleep in!  It's amazing how wonderful I felt after a good night's sleep. We had a great time going to breakfast, riding bikes, playing mini-golf (I had a hole-in-one...but still lost.)
The wind was crazy by the bay.

And Sunday, just to top it off, I had dinner and cake at my parent's house with my family.  (It was from Cold Stone, yum.)

No comments: