I love birthdays.
Bill took off from work today and we spent the day trying to make Maddie care it was her birthday (haha.)
Maddie opening presents (with Emma's "help")
the birthday girl
The four of us and MomMom and PopPop, who are visiting from Florida, went to the Pop Shop for lunch.
Maddie enjoyed her grilled cheese and veggies.
The manager came over shortly after we got there with a balloon. He saw her grabbing my arm and pointing at them, and said he had to give it to her now (kids get them when they leave) because she is the smartest baby he ever saw (duh ;)
I don't know what Emma was doing in this picture.
Don't let the picture fool you, Maddie was having fun.
For dessert, the waitresses sang, and Maddie just sat there with a blank stare (and I tried my hardest not to cry. That birthday song always gets me.) She only ate a few bites, and then was done.
(Those are broken pieces of Yogurt Melts on the table. She's not eating peanuts quite yet.)
The rest of the pictures I just like.
We sang and gave Maddie a cupcake after dinner. She tried her best to blow the candle out, and then devoured the cupcake. That's my girl.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures...can't believe she is one!!! I had to show Jordan all of the pictures bc she just looks soooo big!! I feel like I have to have one on one time with Maddie so I can know her more! She's a beauty! Happy Birthday Maddie!! Love you!!
Post a Comment