We celebrated Maddie's first birthday with a cupcake party. I had over a 100 pictures from her party, so here's a brief recap.
the birthday girl
the big sister
Maddie's "smash" cake
some of the many cupcakes
our family (Maddie eyeing up the cake)
Emma giving her sister a helping hand eating the cake (Maddie was still trying to figure it out.)
She liked it.
And wanted to share some with everyone.
Opening presents (she seemed really interested, it was funny).
Trying out her new farm with Reid.
Outtakes....I have tried to add these pictures for days now, and I just want to hit publish post, but I had to add some pictures that made me smile. (I really wish I had time to share all the pictures, I have some good ones.)
I love watching kids eating cupcakes :)
Gia, Kaylee (sorry Kaylee, bad photography by me), Cambelle and Chloe
Emma
Mackie and Sophie
Love this picture, Sophie was so happy.
Leah
3 comments:
So, why do my children look drunk? HEHE
Maybe they're drunk on sugar? Sorry, i thought they looked cute eating their cupcakes :)
Yes, that's it... they are drunk on sugar and high on life :)
Post a Comment