Tuesday, October 6, 2009

markers


This is what happens when Emma is left unattended with markers a minute too long. She was coloring with markers in her playroom. I never let her use, but she really loves them, so I broke them out today (but now they are back in lock-down.) I even told her you only color on PAPER, not Emma, not anything but the paper before I gave them too her. So I was vacuuming, and kept checking on her every minute, and she was fine. Then I went upstairs for 2 minutes to put Maddie down for a nap, and when I came downstairs, she ran over to show me what she did. I honestly had to look away for a minute because I almost laughed, then I yelled that we don't color on ourselves with markers...then I took a picture. I scrubbed that little face and arms, but you can still see a faint marker lines.

1 comment:

danielle said...

What? You let her use markers? Man, you're becoming a push over.. just kidding.. I'm only saying that b/c Emma always finds the markers at our house! She does look cute all markered up... kinda like Rainbow Bright!