Saturday, September 26, 2009

Johnson's Farm

Friday was Bill's day off, so we decided to go to Johnson's Farm for apple and pumpkin picking with the Botbyls. It was such a nice Fall day, and we really had a great time.

I'm waiting to add a picture of Emma with Cambelle and Chloe...Danielle got it on her camera. Here's one I got with just Emma and Chloe.
Feeding the animals before the hayride.

Maddie was so easy the whole time, just hung out with Daddy and took it all it.

Emma's getting better at smiling for the camera!

Chloe was a little unsure of the hayride, but still a cute picture :)

Caught mid-smile.

Picking apples....they seriously are the best apples I've ever eaten.


My blue-eyed family...I'm the odd ball.

Best family pic of the day.

Bill helping Emma pick a pumpkin.

Emma was annoyed because she kept tripping over the pumpkin vines, so she stopped cooperating for pictures right about here. Bill helped me out.

I wanted a pumpkin patch picture...I should have quit while I was ahead. Emma was not too happy.

My girls.

1 comment:

Shannon Kitchen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! (I just bought that same shirt for Lyndsay this weekend.) :)