Maddie is 4 months old today! She feels huge to me and is getting rolls, which I love. We go for her check-up next week, so I'll post that later. She now can roll over from her belly to her back (tries to roll the other way but gets stuck on her arm), grabs at anything in reach and immediately tries to put it in her mouth if she can, hates the car..., chews on her fingers/hands all the time, giggles (video to come), is so content just hanging out watching us and entertaining herself, and just adds so much to our lives.
She is the happiest girl. If she would just SLEEP for us, she would be the perfect baby. She still is up a LOT, from about midnight to morning it's every 2-3 hours I have to go in her room to feed/rock her. It's frustrating, but half the time she smiles and coos at me when I go in there, so that makes it better. The letting-her-fuss hasn't worked for us yet, she'll just fall asleep for 5 minutes, then start again, so I lay there listening to her and end up going in an hour later anyway. But she IS in her crib in her own room, no more bouncer chair. I think I walk a few miles every night back and forth from her room (slight exaggeration.) ONE day she (and I) will sleep through the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment