Laurie just moved and I offered (begged) to watch her kids while she did some unpacking. I have to say, they are the easiest kids ever! I kept them in the basement while Laurie unpacked somethings upstairs, and it was almost as easy as if I was just home with my two. Leah entertained herself, Maddie just watched everyone in the bouncer, so I only really had to deal with Emma not wanting to share {sigh}.
(I have to say this for Laurie: she just moved in and this room has not yet been organized, so the toys are a bit wild :)
Love that smile.

Reid and Emma dancing.

Leah entertaining herself.

Some more dancing (Reid and Emma kept knocking into each other on purpose to fall down together.)

I'm a poor caretaker...they had some munchkins, and I wiped Leah off, but must have missed a spot around her mouth (Reid and Emma kept pointing it out to me, thanks.) She's still adorable.

This is when Emma and Ried became ridiculous (but made me laugh). Reid kept falling down and wanting Emma to pick him up. She tried...

...and tried some more. (Leah must have thought they were funny.)

And then Reid layed down to "sleep" after many rounds of Ring-Around-the-Rosie. I told Emma to lay down NEXT TO him, but she chose to do this:

I didn't know if I should laugh or be concerned. So I just took a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment